West Gate Tunnel Information Centre
Visit us and enter the world of the West Gate Tunnel Project.
Address: corner of Somerville Road and Whitehall Street, Yarraville
Our information centre is a great place to learn about one of Victoria’s largest road projects.
- Chat with our friendly staff.
- Explore a fully interactive 3D model of the West Gate Tunnel Project.
- Take a virtual reality bike ride along our 2.5km elevated cycling track.
- Monday to Friday: 10am – 5pm*
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm*
- And by appointment
*excluding public holidays
The Info Centre is located within the project’s tunnelling hub site, which visitors can enter via the eastern end of Somerville Road, Yarraville.
- If driving or walking, you can access the visitor car park and a pedestrian entrance for the east end of Somerville Road.
- By bus, catch route 409 to Yarraville Gardens/Hyde Street and walk five minutes along Somerville Road.
- By train, head to Yarraville or Seddon stations and walk 15 minutes (1 kilometre).