Building the massive West Gate Tunnel Project will cause some unavoidable transport disruption for several years.
Keeping you moving
- Works generally happen at night, to keep traffic moving during the day
- All lanes are kept open at peak periods on major roads
- Detours are provided where required and are clearly signposted
- We work with VicRoads, local councils, Bicycle Network Victoria and other key stakeholders to implement traffic changes
- Responding to your feedback about improving our traffic management
Do you need to change your travel plans?
Scheduled disruptions can change, so check the online travel map regularly for updates.