Major disruptions in January & February
During the Summer of 2021, several major short and long-term closures will be occuring on the West Gate Freeway and the M80 Ring Road interchange.
- West Gate Freeway
Closed between the M80 Ring Road & Grieve Parade from Wednesday 6 January to Monday 11 January.
- Grieve Parade
Closed over the West Gate Freeway from Wednesday 6 January to Monday 11 January.
- M80 Ring Road to West Gate Freeway (inbound entry ramp)
Closed from Wednesday 6 January to Monday 22 February
- Princes Freeway to Geelong Road / Geelong Road to Princes Freeway ramps
Closed from Monday 11 January to Monday 22 February
|We want to hear from you|
We would like to hear from you about your recent travel experience that has been impacted by these works.|
Complete this short survey to provide us with your feedback.
We'll keep you moving
- Works generally happen at night, to keep traffic moving during the day
- All lanes are kept open at peak periods on major roads
- We work with VicRoads, local councils, Bicycle Network Victoria and other key stakeholders to implement traffic changes